When should I use my air conditioning?
Many drivers believe that their air conditioning is used solely to cool them during the warm summer months, and the system therefore lies dormant for long periods of time. However, your air conditioning system is equally as effective at heating your vehicle in the cold winter months.
Why should I have my car air conditioning system serviced?
- To prevent build up of unpleasant odours
- It will reduce the gradual build up of harmful bacteria and contaminants
- It avoids the onset of sore throats/allergic reactions
- Having an efficient air conditioning system keeps fuel costs down
- The technicians will replace any leaked refrigerant gas
- Most manufacturers recommend that your air conditioning system is serviced at least every two years
- The in-car climate has a direct bearing on driver fatigue
To ensure your air conditioning system is working efficiently, book your vehicle with AMT Autos Ltd for a free air conditioning check and our trained technicians will:
- Check the air conditioning system for signs of wear
- Give your car a free vehicle health check